Search here by typing key words
This initiative aims to lay down the laws, regulations and legislations pertaining to safety & occupational health at the work place . This is considered as a main reason in the attractiveness & satbility of the work force because it reinforces productivity besides having a positive impact on the private sector facilities and the economic in general. This system relies on four Pillars:
- Raising the awareness with the importance of the safety and occupational health and boosting the preventive education.
- Boosting knowledges and capacity
- building pertaining to safety and occupational health.
- Upgrading the legislations and systems of the safety and occupational health.
- Boosting and implementing effective inspection operations in addition to submitting reports on the occupational accidents at the work place.
Last update: 2021-05-16 04:41:22 This site is best viewed properly through the screen 768. It also supports Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox , Safari , Opera , Chrome as well as all smart devices.
2021 © All rights reserved to Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development
This new feature enables you to route voice commands to the gateway and the gateway will interact with you according to the voice command you have directed.