Search here by typing key words
The Establishment of the Committee: The Honorable Council of Ministers Decision No.
(2) was issued on 1/1/1422 AH to establish a National Committee for the Care of Prisoners,
Released Prisoners and Their Families, from which sub-committees for the care of prisoners
in the regions of the Kingdom would emerge. His Excellency the Minister of Social Affairs Decree No.
9, dated 1/9/1424 AH, was also issued to establish a committee for the care of prisoners, released prisoners and their families in Riyadh.
Seeing the commission
Striving to build a cohesive and united society by promoting and developing the concept of religious,
ethical and patriotic duty and consolidating the principle of social solidarity.
Developing the means to ensure the care of inmates, released detainees and their families,
improving their lives, supporting them financially and morally, and rehabilitating them in a way that guarantees them a decent life.
1. Participation in developing programs within correctional institutions and prisons.
2. Taking the necessary measures to take care of the inmates and their families.
3. Taking the necessary measures to take care of the released persons and their families in a way that prevents their return to crime.
4. Contributing to conducting specialized scientific studies that are concerned with the affairs of inmates and those released and taking care of their families.
(اختر من خيار واحد إلى خياران)
2022 © All rights reserved to Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development
This new feature enables you to route voice commands to the gateway and the gateway will interact with you according to the voice command you have directed.