Search here by typing key words
Expected time to close the order: immediately
If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service
An electronic service that enables a foster family to issue an acknowledgement letter to prove the sponsorship of orphan(s) according to Ministry of Labor and Social Development conditions and controls.
1. Sign-in to Ministry of Labor & Social Development e-Services Portal.
2. Select “Child-Foster Acknowledgement Letter” service from the list of available e-services.
3. Fill out the required data and then issue the acknowledgement letter.
4. The acknowledgement letter appears immediately, for either printing or sending to e-mail.
* For further clarification, please see the user manual of the service.
No, there is no requirement for any attachments.
The entity to which the letter is submitted can validate the information either by:
(اختر من خيار واحد إلى خياران)
Last update: 2021-06-17 12:04:28 This site is best viewed properly through the screen 768. It also supports Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox , Safari , Opera , Chrome as well as all smart devices.
2021 © All rights reserved to Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development
This new feature enables you to route voice commands to the gateway and the gateway will interact with you according to the voice command you have directed.