Number of queries within the last 30 days
No votes yet
Time anticipated to close the Request

Service Description


Issuance of work permits for the purpose of finalizing the final exit from the Kingdom for workers whose work permit has not been issued or whose work permits have expired. Establishments or workers (if their work permits expire) may issue final exit permits.


Expatriate shall be (at the top of his work) .
The expatriate's work permit or residency is expired..
The expatriate shall remain under his registered establishment domain until the final exit from the Kingdom.
All establishments can use this service regardless of thier domain
The establishment is not allowed to issue a work permit for the purpose of final exit until 30 days from the expiry date of the residence permit for the expatriate or 120 days for the newcomer.
The expatriate himself may apply to the Labor Office to obtain the final exit permit.
A worker who has a border number and exceeds 90 days from his arrival in the Kingdom is allowed to obtain a final exit permit. then Passport General Department should issue residency number and final exit for him in one step.
  • Labor offices (click here) - working hours from Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 2.20:00 PM
  • Eservices (Click here)  

Time Anticipated to Close the Request: Immediate via Electronic Services

If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service

Required Documents

  • If the applicant is an Expatriate (through labor office) .
  • Expatriate residency

Service Steps

  • Electronic Servicecs
  1. Visit the electronic services website and login,select the establishment then select Issuing work permits for final exit.
  2. If you agree on the statement, click OK and add the workers you want to issue a final exit for and then click Search.
  3. Select the workers you want to exit permanently and press (issue) then the required amount and payment number will be displayed.
  4. The request number and detail  will be sent via text message
  5. Pay the required fees before you go to the the passport general department.
  6. After payment, visit the the Passport general department to issue the final exit visa.
  • Labor office: 
  1. Visit the Labor Office and apply for a work permit for final exit..
  2. The documents submitted will be confirmed and a payment number will be issued with the required fees and your application will be sent to the Ministry of Interior.
  3. Pay the required financial fees before going to the passport general department
  4. The request number and detail  will be sent via text message
  5. After payment, visit the passport general department to issue the final exit visa.