Number of queries within the last 30 days
No votes yet
Time anticipated to close the Request

Service Description


A service that enables establishments to issue a special limited work permit only for the purpose of transferring an expatriate service whose entry period exceeds 90 days without a work permit being issued.



he service is not permitted for an expatriate who has not spent 90 days in the kingdom or for an expatriate who has previously issued a residence permit.
Provided for all establishments types according to domain program rules.
The expatriate can be in working or under processing establishment

Eservices (Click here)  , this service provided through e-services only

Time Anticipated to Close the Request: Immediate via Electronic Services

If the request exceeded the specified time, you can follow up through Your voice is heard service

Required Documents

No documents required

Service Steps

  1. Visit the electronic Services site and log in, select the establishment, and select Service (Transferring Services Using Border Number)..
  2. Enter the establishment number and the border number for the expatriate and click on Add. after adding all labors need to request a temporary work permit for. Click Submit.
  3. A confirmation message will be displayed if the expatriate is under the establishment, or a delegation from the Ministry of Labor will appear if he is under another establishment
  4. Head to passport general department in order to get temporary residence permit
  5. Then you can transfer the expatriate using residence number through ministry electronic services website .